All New images of Lake Superior in all seasons are sure to inspire your Big Lake longings. The visual splendor of the shores of Michigan, Minnesota, Ontario and Wisconsin is captured in 12 stunning photos from some of the region’s most talented photographers. Extra large day blocks offer plenty of space to make this the most useful calendar in the house, too.
Locations and photographers featured:
- U.S. Coastguard Cutter Alder at the Superior Entry, WI. By Philip Schwarz
- Gros Cap on Whitefish Bay, ON. By Terry Wurdemann
- Lighthouse & Sea Caves, Apostle Islands, WI. By Michael DeWitt
- Pebbles on Twelvemile Beach, Pictured Rocks, MI. By Shawn Malone
- Beach at Silver Bay, MN. By Larry & Linda Dunlap
- Bare Bluff, Keweenaw, MI. By Shawn Malone
- Falls at Chapel River, Pictured Rocks, MI. By John McCormick
- Cascade River State Park Shore, MN. By Linda & Larry Dunlap
- Duluth, MN from Enger Tower. By Steve Forslund
- Fort William First Nation Bay, ON. By Jakub Sisak
- Mosquito Beach, Pictured Rocks, MI. By Steve Perry
- Snowy Woods at Temperance River, MN. By John Alexander
Give Subscriptions and Get Your Free Calendar(s)
Our Lake Superior Wall Calendar has been a favorite among our subscribers to Lake Superior Magazine (and countless others) over the years. This year we want to thank those people who give gifts of Lake Superior Magazine. Whether you have been giving subscription gifts since the early years or want to start now, here’s how to get your free Lake Superior Calendar(s):
- Start or Renew 5 or more subscriptions (your own can be included)!*
- You may renew any subscriptions, even if they are not expiring now. We’ll just add the renewal onto the end of their subscription.
- We’ll do the counting for you. You’ll automatically receive your free calendar each time you reach the right level.
* Once we have received payment for all five subscriptions, we will mail the calendar to the gift giver’s address. One free calendar per five paid subscriptions will be mailed.
You can call us with your list, if you wish: 218-722-5002 or 888-BIG LAKE (888-244-5253).