A Gift to Enjoy 365 Days of the Year
Bring the gorgeous scenery of Lake Superior to your corner of the world with these 12 new, stunning images depicting the Big Lake in all seasons and featuring the four shores of Michigan, Minnesota, Ontario and Wisconsin. Exquisite photography is our hallmark and these fine regional photographers have given us their very best. Now with larger day blocks for plenty of room to record events.
Be sure to order your annual taste of the Big Lake before they run out. Supplies are limited!
Locations and photographers featured:
- Ellingson Island at Split Rock Lighthouse State Park, Minnesota, by Christian Dalbec
- Northern lights over the Sawtooth Mountains, Minnesota, by Bryan Hansel
- Great Lakes Fleet’s Cason J. Callaway at Duluth Ship Canal, Minnesota, by Jonathan Dyess
- A Cobblestone beach at Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, Michigan, by Willard Clay
- Mouth of the Onion River north of Washburn, Wisconsin, by Jim Sisko
- “The Coves” at Beaver Basin Wilderness in Pictured Rocks, Michigan, by John McCormick
- Madeline Island, Wisconsin, by Linda & Larry Dunlap
- Neys Provincial Park, Ontario, by Gary Alan Nelson
- Sugarloaf Mountain, Marquette County, Michigan, by Aaron C. Jors
- Pancake Bay Provincial Park, Ontario, by Bryan O’Toole
- “The Black Rocks” at Presque Isle, Marquette, Michigan, by Greg Kretovic
- Manido Gizhigans or Spirit Little Cedar Tree, Grand Portage, Minnesota, by Travis Novitsky
Very proudly printed in North America. Shrinkwrapped with cardboard stiffener. All internal images shown on back cover.
Also available at many gift shops around Lake Superior.
12-5/8″ x 9-5/8″.
Item Number: LSCAL2018.
Give Subscriptions and Get Your Free Calendar(s)
Our Lake Superior Wall Calendar has been a favorite among our subscribers to Lake Superior Magazine (and countless others) over the years. This year we want to thank those people who give gifts of Lake Superior Magazine. Whether you have been giving subscription gifts since the early years or want to start now, here’s how to get your free Lake Superior Calendar(s):
- Start or Renew 5 or more subscriptions (your own can be included)!*
- You may renew any subscriptions, even if they are not expiring now. We’ll just add the renewal onto the end of their subscription.
- We’ll do the counting for you. You’ll automatically receive your free calendar each time you reach the right level.
* Once we have received payment for all five subscriptions, we will mail the calendar to the gift giver’s address. One free calendar per five paid subscriptions will be mailed.
You can call us with your list, if you wish: 888-BIG LAKE (888-244-5253).